在线咨询
免费评估
费用计算
微信扫码体验
电话咨询
分公司电话
400-010-8000
免费咨询电话
400-010-8000
到店咨询
金吉列留学北京总部2
北京市朝阳区建国门外大街8号楼IFC国际财源中心B座15层
010-56836688
一个人留学在外,人生地不熟,连语言都不一样。平时倒还好,日常生活的对话小伙伴们肯定说得66的,但是到了某些特定场景,你的英文水平还能hol住吗?
假如你生病了,在国内你可以跟医生说:我头疼脑热血压低,胃痛干呕没食欲。但是你知道,如果你面前坐着的是一位外国医生,你要怎么表达你的不适感和症状嘛?
总不能只是弱弱地说一句:Em……I’m sick……
为了防止出现这样的尴尬,
为了让你有更地道的表达,
贯彻爱与真实的交流,
可爱又迷人的实用口语,
为你奉上~
壹
一般病情
I’m uner the weather.
我不舒服。
I began to feel unusually tire.
我感到格外的疲倦。
I have been lacking in energy for some time.
我感到虚弱有段时间了。
I feel light-heae.
我觉得头晕。
My hea is pouning.
我的头要疼炸了。
I have been shut-in for a few ays.
我生病在家好几天了。
My symptoms inclue loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever an chills.
我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧,还感觉发冷。
I feel as though everything aroun me is spinning.
我感到周围的东西都在打转。
I have notice some loss of hearing.
我发觉我的听力变差了。
I have some pains an itching aroun my eyes.
我眼睛四周又痛又痒。
贰
伤风感冒
I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm.
我咳嗽,并会有绿黄色的痰。
I have been sneezing.
我一直在打喷嚏。
I have a fever, aching muscles an hacking cough.
我发烧了,筋骨酸痛,还老干咳。
I coughe with sputum an feeling of malaise.
我咳嗽伴有浓痰,而且我觉得自己好虚弱。
I get a col an have a aching bones an joints.
我感冒了,还觉得骨头、关节都很痛。
I have hoarse an have lost my voice sometimes.
我声音嘶哑,有时候失声。
I have a sore throat an a stuffy nose.
我嗓子疼,鼻子也不通。
My nose stuffe up when I ha a col.
我感冒时鼻子就不通。
My breathing is harsh an wheezy.
我呼吸声很重,还有呼哧呼哧的声音。
I have a stabbing pain that comes on suenly in one or both temples.
有时候我会突然太阳穴疼痛。
I have a runny nose, sneezing an a scratchy throat.
我流鼻涕,打喷嚏,还喉咙沙哑。
叁
四肢问题
I have pain on the sole of my feet.
我的脚底很痛。
There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.
我的右脚底有个像疣子一样的硬块。
My ankles look puffy an they pit when I presses them with my finger.
我的脚踝好像肿了,用手按一按就有小坑。
The pain in my left foot is accompanie by reness an swelling.
我左脚酸痛,还红肿。
The joints near my fingernails an knuckles look swollen.
我的指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有些肿大。
I have numbness an tingling in my hans an fingers.
我的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。
My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
我的腿一剧烈运动就很痛。
I’m trouble by the pains in the back an shoulers.
我的后背和肩膀都很痛。
My knee have been bothering me for some time.
我的膝盖不舒服已经有一段时间了。
肆
睡眠问题
I am sleeping poorly.
我睡不好。
I have ifficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.
我入睡很难,也很难集中精神。
It is usually har for me to fall asleep when I go to be at night.
通常来说,我晚上睡觉,很难睡着。
I wake uring the night an fin it ifficult to fall asleep again.
我晚上醒来后就很难再入睡了。
I have nightmares occasionally.
我有时会做噩梦。
伍
呼吸问题
My breathing have become increasingly ifficult.
我的呼吸越来越困难。
I have to breathe through my mouth.
我得用嘴呼吸。
I am short of breath, even when I have not been exercising, I am breathless.
我喘不过气来,即使我没锻炼,我也气喘吁吁的。
I have coughe up bloo.
我咳出了血。
I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.
我胸部感觉闷闷的,好像透不过起来。
陆
口腔问题
I have pain in my teeth an jaw.
我的牙齿和下巴很疼。
The tooth hurts only when I bite own.
我一咬东西就牙疼。
My gums are re an swollen.
我的牙床红肿。
My breath smells ba an I have a foul taste in my mouth.
我的呼吸闻起来很糟糕,口中有一股臭臭的味道。
There are cracks at the corners of my mouth.
我的嘴角破了。
I have a mouth ulcer.
我口腔溃疡了。
柒
肠胃问题
I have a bloate, uncomfortable feeling in my abominal area after meal.
我饭后感觉肚子胀胀的,不舒服。
I have bouts of abominal pain.
我的肚子一阵阵地疼。
I feel heaache, nausea an vomiting.
我觉得头痛、恶心、想吐。
It is painful for me to swallow.
我下咽时感觉疼痛。
I have been constipate for a few ays.
我便秘好几天了。
I have trouble with iarrhea.
我拉肚子了。
总结了这一些,
希望当你在国外生病时,
可以帮你顺利就医。
不过,我更希望,
你会好好照顾自己的身体,
会按时睡觉,及时添衣,
让以上总结的所有表达,
你永远不会用到。
:)
详情可以咨询金吉列老师~
北京站
客服专线: 400-010-8000
服务专线: 400-010-8000
北京分公司:北京市朝阳区 建国门外大街永安东里甲3号院B座
友情链接 · 加拿大留学 | 新西兰留学 | 日本留学 | 欧洲留学 | 澳大利亚留学 | 美国留学 | 英国留学 | 韩国留学
©2024金吉列出国留学咨询服务有限公司 版权所有 | 京ICP备05010035号 | 京公网安备11010502038474号 | 出版物经营许可:新出发京零字第朝190057号
信息提交成功!稍后将有专人与您联系。